Here’s another tag! It’s a little bit long. I was tagged by the lovely Summer. Check her blog out here. Here we go!
- Do you get sick while reading in the car? Yes, so I try not to read in the car.
- Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why? I’d have to say Jack Kerouac because he doesn’t exactly follow the rules of grammar, but it’s still effective (at least to me).
- Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? HP because it’s not “Twilight,” because it’s speaks to so many themes that relate to the big things in life, and because it’s so imaginative.
- Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books)? Yes! Just some chapstick, wallet, phone charger, a small notebook, pens, and extra socks because you never know.
- Do you smell your books? Yep!
- Books with or without little illustrations? Both!
- What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing? I don’t think I’ve experienced this, but I have tried to read books that are very popular and have found the writing to be … not my cup of tea.
- Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share! I can’t think of any.
- What is the tinniest book on your shelf? “Howl” by Allen Ginsberg.
- What is the thickest book on your shelf? “Terra Nostra” by Carlos Fuentes.
- Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author? Yes, and oh my bob I hope and hope so.
- When did you get into reading? I’ve always been a reader, but my real interest in it started after I read “On the Road” by Kerouac.
- What is your favorite classic book? Maybe “Great Expectations” by Charles Dickens.
- In school what was your best subject Language Arts/English? Yes?
- If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated, what would you do? Donate it! Or pass it on to someone else.
- What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while blogging? I’m not sure yet, I kind of just started!
- What is your favorite word? There are too many to choose just one!
- Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above? Probably all.
- Vampires or Fairies? Why? Vampires because of “Dracula” and the film “Let the Right One In.”
- Shapeshifters or Angels? Why? The former because they remind me of Ditto from Pokemon.
- Spirits or Werewolves? Why? Both because both are interesting and totally exist!
- Zombies or Vampires? Why? Zombies because my boyfriend is a big fan.
- Love Triangle or Forbidden Love? Forbidden.
- And finally: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in? I think it would depend on how it’s done, so I can’t really pick.
I’m not going to tag anyone in particular, but if anyone out there would like to to this tag, do it!