Huge thanks to Books ‘N’ Feathers for nominating me! Make sure to check out Zin’s blog here! On to the rules, questions, and nominees!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the Award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten (doing seven) blogs.
Zin’s Le Questions
- Are you working on writing a book or planning to publish one a few years from now?
I have plenty of ideas for books! I just have to be more dedicated and actually start writing some stuff down.
- Second-hand or first-hand books?
All the books!
- Any weird reading habits?
I don’t like to read more than one book at a time, unless it’s a comic book or graphic novel.
- Have you read a book in a language other than English?
Not all the way through, but I will one of these days!
- Any characters which will stay with you forever?
Lala from “Caramelo” and Sethe from “Beloved.”
- Any book which helped you overcome an emotional obstacle?
I’ve re-read a couple of Jack Kerouac novels, mostly because they remind me of my teenage years when I was more full of hope and less full of worry.
- How many authors have you met?
Well-known authors, just one. But a lot of my professors from college are authors, and I’ve seen plenty of authors at events.
- How many signed copies do you own?
Only one, but I plan on getting more!
- Is there any character which you desperately wish for to be real?
I’m gonna say Harry Potter because then everything in the books would be real!
- If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
Not 100 percent sure, but it would definitely be about the Latino community and have some feminist themes in there.
- What book are you currently reading?
- Do you feel bad about not finishing a book all the way through?
- What author would you want to meet?
- What book would you pick to read over and over again if you were stuck on an island?
- Are there any books you will probably never read?
- How often do you buy new books?
- When was the last time you took out a book from the library?
- Who are some of your favorite female characters?
- Which books inspire you to write?
- What are your summer plans?
- Books o’ the Wisp
- Novels All Night
- Jasmine Pearl Reads
- In Which Helen
- The Girl Who’s In Love with A Pen
- Many Reads
- Exploring the Mind Blog
Make sure to check out these blogs as well! These nominations are a great way to get to know people and their blogs!