Hi everyone! I was tagged by Amy at Curiouser and Curiouser for the Would You Rather Book Tag. Thanks so much Amy! This was a fun, quick tag, and I’ve also tagged a couple of people to do this. So let’s get to it!
1. Would you rather only read trilogies or standalones?
Definitely not trilogies. I have nothing against them, but I haven’t read many of them.
2. Would you rather only read male or female authors?
I don’t think I can pick. It’s important to have both! Only reading one is pretty limiting.
3. Would you rather shop at Barnes and Noble or Amazon?
Barnes and Noble for sure.
4. Would you rather books were made into TV shows or movies?
TV shows! Imagine if Harry Potter was a TV show…We would see everything!
5. Would you rather read only 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
Five a week would be amazing!
6. Would you rather be a professional author or reviewer?
I’m gonna say author because that would be the ultimate dream.
7. Would you rather be a librarian or a bookseller?
Librarian because not everyone goes to a bookstore, but everyone goes to the library at some point in their life.
8. Would you rather read only your favorite genre, or every other genre but your favorite?
I pretty much only read literary fiction, so I would not mind sticking to that.
9. Would you rather only read ebooks or physical books?
Physical! I love how the writer Salvador Plascencia put it when I saw him at a reading last year: books are organic and there is nothing more special than holding one in your hands and having i fit to your grasp. I paraphrased that, of course. He said it with much better.
I’m tagging the following for this tag:
Analee at Book Snacks
Zin at Books ’N’ Feathers
Summer at XingSings